Monday, August 30, 2010

Me Character!

This character is representing my self, and how I love to play softball. The background is me standing on a feild with my bat and softball.

I used the Linear Gradient on my pants, the background, my hair, and the bat to make it look like a shadow, and pretty much show you where the sun is coming from. My bat is different because that is the way I wanted to design it, not show the shadows.

My favorite twistfeature so far, would probably be the node. If you can't get the right shape you want by using a normal shape like a, square, cicle, triangle etc. You can choose the node and click where you want your shape to be. Like connecting the dots. Then when you are done, you can rotate it, or click on on of the nodes you made and round it off for you. That's how I made pretty much everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment